Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

JJ B's Discussions (1,298)

Discussions Replied To (1237) Replies Latest Activity

"7 sisters regeneration = replace the <<problem people>> with new comers…"

JJ B replied Jun 14, 2012 to URGENT CALL !! WARDS CORNER SEVEN SISTERS / GRAINGER APPLICATION ~ PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS DIRECT TO THE COUNCIL!

55 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Exactly....this is NOT ABOUT RECYLING but about reducing the cost of collecting wast…"

JJ B replied Jun 13, 2012 to Bins - a dilemma

32 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

"You are a councillor. You have more sway than I do to go and actally dig. So for the…"

JJ B replied Jun 13, 2012 to URGENT CALL !! WARDS CORNER SEVEN SISTERS / GRAINGER APPLICATION ~ PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS DIRECT TO THE COUNCIL!

55 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

" http://www.haringey.gov.uk/english_heritage.pdf "

JJ B replied Jun 13, 2012 to URGENT CALL !! WARDS CORNER SEVEN SISTERS / GRAINGER APPLICATION ~ PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS DIRECT TO THE COUNCIL!

55 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

"look it up on Haringey's site. Publicly acccessible and we citizens, have a right to…"

55 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Here we go. Is Haringey Council ready for another scandal as big as the Baby P scand…"

55 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I told them at consultation that my front "garden" did not have space for two bins o…"

JJ B replied Jun 13, 2012 to Bins - a dilemma

32 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

"All the more reason for the sign to read only Haringay. It doesn't after all read "Y…"

JJ B replied Jun 9, 2012 to Council insist on last minute change to Harringay Bridge banner

14 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by JJ B

"No one says they live in Haringey do they? I live in Tottenham. And Haringey only ex…"

JJ B replied Jun 8, 2012 to Council insist on last minute change to Harringay Bridge banner

14 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by JJ B

"VERBATIM from DMF held 30th May   Question session opened by P. Smith Paul Smith <…"

JJ B replied Jun 1, 2012 to URGENT CALL !! WARDS CORNER SEVEN SISTERS / GRAINGER APPLICATION ~ PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR COMMENTS DIRECT TO THE COUNCIL!

55 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service