Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John Leeming's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"They didn't get it right the second time, either ("Wighman" Road at the bottom of th…"

John Leeming replied Mar 10, 2023 to Latest Evening Standard one-pager on life in Harringay

20 Mar 11, 2023
Reply by Alix

"As others have said, Norton is you one you are looking for, I think. I was a member…"

John Leeming replied Mar 3, 2023 to Help - Question about Stationers School

8 Mar 9, 2023
Reply by Retired

"I'm beginning to wonder if anyone in Harringay eats at home any more."

John Leeming replied Feb 3, 2023 to Yard Sale Pizza coming to West Green Road

21 Feb 3, 2023
Reply by kotkas

"It is true that the word is generally used when two objects are moving, but it doesn…"

John Leeming replied Jan 29, 2023 to Six pedestrians injured - near junction of Salisbury Road Sunday 22 January

19 Jan 29, 2023
Reply by Gordon Farcas

"Although Harringay now has something approaching a Metro-style service, there are st…"

John Leeming replied Jan 27, 2023 to Harringay station - no northbound trains until Sunday 29 January

11 Jan 27, 2023
Reply by John Leeming

"It is common usage to use 'collide' even if one of the objects is stationary. For ex…"

John Leeming replied Jan 27, 2023 to Six pedestrians injured - near junction of Salisbury Road Sunday 22 January

19 Jan 29, 2023
Reply by Gordon Farcas

"A rotary switch where you turn a knob with a pointer. It would be most likely to be…"

John Leeming replied Jan 13, 2023 to Please can someone tell me what this is?

23 Jan 16, 2023
Reply by Rosalind

"A switch cover? The spindle from the device would go through the hole and be furnish…"

John Leeming replied Jan 13, 2023 to Please can someone tell me what this is?

23 Jan 16, 2023
Reply by Rosalind

"It must be an earth connection, like the yellow wire on the right and the bare wire…"

John Leeming replied Nov 4, 2022 to Electrics / wiring help needed - what does this wire do in wall mounted switch

7 Nov 4, 2022
Reply by John Leeming

"I remember the ironwork for the new viaduct remained in place for a couple of decade…"

John Leeming replied Aug 26, 2022 to The missing buildings in the heart of Finsbury Park town (that you never knew were missing)

24 Aug 30, 2022
Reply by TTTH

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service