Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Christina Davis's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"Kathy, at a conservative guess I would say under fives. Christina "

Christina Davis replied May 1, 2015 to RELIST. For Sale - Toy Farm for pick up from Sydney Road. £10.

7 May 2, 2015
Reply by John D

"Dear Nick, Rhodri (the first person to enquire) has now taken it today. Sorry about…"

Christina Davis replied Apr 28, 2015 to For Sale - Toy toolbench with working drill, spirit level, spanner, work box and more. £10

5 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Christina Davis

"Rhodri, I am getting very confused with contacting you privately but yes, it is stil…"

Christina Davis replied Apr 27, 2015 to For Sale - Toy toolbench with working drill, spirit level, spanner, work box and more. £10

5 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Christina Davis

"Tim, I am not sure I am getting hold of you correctly. But let me know when you woul…"

Christina Davis replied Apr 26, 2015 to for sale lovely toy farm £10 - for collection from Sydney Road, N8. All farm buildings dismantle and animals are included.

3 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Christina Davis

"Great, Tim. Let me know when you would like to come round.  Christina "

Christina Davis replied Apr 24, 2015 to for sale lovely toy farm £10 - for collection from Sydney Road, N8. All farm buildings dismantle and animals are included.

3 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Christina Davis

"Hello can you let me know what the rent is? I have a friend (employed single mum wit…"

Christina Davis replied Apr 24, 2015 to 2 bedroom Garden Flat for rent in N4

4 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Cris Cristo

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service