Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Alison's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Just a reminder. Italian speaking playgroup starts this friday the 14th! Please come…"

Alison replied Sep 11, 2012 to Mamme Italiane?? Looking for italian mums to start an Italian speaking playgroup/ meet up.

14 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by ale t

"I was told before I moved to crouch end "oh perfect, they have great schools in hari…"

Alison replied Aug 15, 2012 to School Places for this Autumn 2012. is there a shortage?

14 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Antoinette

"My weekends in August are pretty busy right now, but perhaps in September. Maybe aft…"

Alison replied Aug 10, 2012 to Mamme Italiane?? Looking for italian mums to start an Italian speaking playgroup/ meet up.

14 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by ale t

"It will have to be fridays then. I cannot do the other days. Also a lot of part time…"

Alison replied Aug 10, 2012 to Mamme Italiane?? Looking for italian mums to start an Italian speaking playgroup/ meet up.

14 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by ale t

"Great. I have a venue. Now I just need a few more people and we will start. I hope T…"

Alison replied Aug 9, 2012 to Mamme Italiane?? Looking for italian mums to start an Italian speaking playgroup/ meet up.

14 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by ale t

"great. I would like to join. I messaged you. But I still want to start one in N8. "

Alison replied Aug 9, 2012 to Mamme Italiane?? Looking for italian mums to start an Italian speaking playgroup/ meet up.

14 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by ale t

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service