Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,889)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NetNuns

The Benedictine Nuns at the Holy Trinity Monastery near Oxford want to help you to de-stress with ease. No need to travel to Oxford. In f…

Started by matt in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

4 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by matt

Site policy on identifying individual people and properties

A couple of issues arose recently where I've had to think about whether it is right to identify either a specific person or a specific prop…

Started by Hugh in About Harringay Online

15 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Mayor of London Sports Participation Fund is now open for second round of applications

What is PlaySport London: Sports Participation Fund? The PlaySport London: Sports Participation Fund was launched on 23 August 2010, as a k…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Mar 22, 2011

Free Tree Planting Packs from Woodland Trust

Schools, youth clubs and community groups who would like to plant native trees can receive help from the Woodland Trust. Com…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Mar 22, 2011

Council tax bill - single persons discount

Hi I just wanted to warn all those who live on their own, and claim the 25% single person discount to check their bill carefully this year.…

Started by Ria in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

39 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by pamish

Peace Garden, all welcome

Official Opening of Parish Peace Garden 27 March 2011 4pm   The triangle of land between Granville Road and Stapleton Hall Road N4 is to be…

Started by Helen Riley in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Mar 20, 2011

Epsom 2480 Scanner for sale £10

I have an 'Epson Perfection 2480 Photo' scanner going for a £10.   It's got a mark on it the top surface (see photos) but in fine working c…

Started by Nicole in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Mar 20, 2011

Free huge piece of polyester wadding for quilts, crafts, costumes, etc.

I have a very large piece of polyester needle punched felt wadding going free. Its about 1.5 x 4+ metres, it's the thinner type, I would sa…

Started by Nicole in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Mar 20, 2011

Goodbye my Oakdale - Last night of the Oakdale Arms - In pictures

Last night was the closing night of the Oakdale Arms in Hermigate Road. I have uploaded some images, and a few thoughts from the evening to…

Started by Paul Wood in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

9 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by patrick byrne

Sat 26th March Spring Launch - For those unable to attend the cuts demo, come along to a local community event and show our support for local groups and services!

At Railway Fields we feel strongly about the local government cuts and we support those attending the, 'Say NO to the CUTS' demo next Satur…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields in Events / Activities / Things to Do

2 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service