Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Volunteering & Charitable Giving (612)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calling men between 18 and 65 to participate in an online survey

Dear all, I am posting this on behalf of a friend who is having trouble recruiting participants for his doctoral research. He needs a commu…

Started by Salsa

4 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Claudia Clare

Could someone point me to the post about youth gardening services in Harringay

There was a post where somebody gave a link to a service where they are using unemployed youths to do gardening for people in Harringay...…

Started by Lisa

2 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Lisa

BCTV Events during May

Tuesday May 1st 2012, 10am – 3pmBadger Barriers at Rhodes Ave. SpinneyPutting woodchip on the paths, managing the vegetation, building a b…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 26, 2012

The Big Pamper: share a little love

Love having your nails done? Enjoy a game of cards? Fancy gaining and sharing some wisdom? On Saturday 5th May, join the Spots of Time comm…

0 Apr 24, 2012

Volunteers needed to help people get back into work in Haringey

The Careers Development Group (CDG) is a charity supporting people in the borough to get back onto the career ladder. According to the l…

0 Apr 24, 2012

How does Haringey rank alongside the rest of London in the charity giving stakes

Thanks to new member Anja ffench' s Twitter stream for this interesting infgraphic showing the relative generosity of the London boroughs a…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 22, 2012

Foodcycle Haringey need jam jars (with lids)

Do you have any empty jam jars sitting around? FoodCycle need 'em! The Station House Community Restaurant is a project of FoodCycle, a char…

5 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Ruth

Wood Green Animal Shelter Spring Raffle

Wood Green Animal Shelter's have told us that their Spring Raffle has been a great success so far, but they'd like to reminds everyone tha…

0 Apr 15, 2012

New Art Therapy Group

Hello everyone, My name is Paula and I am volunteering with MIND in Haringey, a day centre for people with mental health problems. We are…

Started by paulaniuk

0 Apr 11, 2012

Finsbury Park Sports Partnership - Seeking Chair of Trustees

Chair – Board of Trustees, Finsbury Park Sport Partnership   Finsbury Park Sports Partnership (FPSP) is a new organisation seeking to estab…

Started by David Walton

1 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service