Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New windows

I need to replace some windows, including the window frames which are rotten, and wondered if anyone has done this and can recommend someon…

Started by Rachel

17 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Tris

Repointing

Hi, Looking for recommendations to get some repointing done on the rear of our property. (can't see any recommendations in the last year or…

Started by David Robson

7 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by David Robson

Wind Damage, repairs to roof tile and gutter clearing

Does anyone know of a local good roofer or builder to replace a roof tile which came down in the winds on Sunday night and also to clear th…

Started by Alison Graham

5 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Personal trainer

Can anyone recommend a local personal trainer who is not too pricey?

Started by Pinenut

4 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Anna McKay

Loft Conversion?

Any recommendations? Am looking at http://www.reedlofts.co.uk who are nice and local but would love to hear if anyone's had theirs done and…

Started by Paul Harding

13 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Paul Harding

Cleaner ally pally

Can anyone recommend a good cleaner who also irons in the Alexandra palace area?

Started by TheFrantastic

2 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Suziki

Can anyone give piano lessons?

Hello, I'd like to learn how to play the piano, preferably on a weekday afternoon. Do you know anyone in the local area that can teach pian…

Started by Theresa

2 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Theresa

independent mortgage advisor?

Can anyone recommend a mortgage advisor who can give us guidance on a complicated mortgage situation? Preferably someone in the area. Any i…

Started by Hannah Lowe

5 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Hannah Lowe

wanted - handyman/men to help clear my loft

I'm looking for someone trustworthy and careful to help clear my loft in the next couple of weeks. Its a bit of an awkward space to access…

Started by Mrs Baylis

5 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by mrs finch

Childminder wanted

Hi, I know lots of people post on this topic but it is helpful to get up to date information. I am going to need a childminder starting fro…

Started by LMS

5 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by LMS

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service