Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local tree surgeon?

Can anyone recommend a local tree surgeon to cut back an over-sized bay tree and a fruit tree? Also, anyone have any experience of onsite '…

Started by HughNo2

3 Mar 18
Reply by Tim

We would like to re recommend Greg the painter/decorator

We got his details off of a post from Neil (HOL member) Greg worked on our homes exterior and interior all of last week, he even turned up…

Started by VIX

72 Mar 18
Reply by Tim

Recommending roofer Lee Murphy at LA Roofing

Thanks to all on Harringay Online for their recommendations of Lee Murphy to carry out roofing works. Lee responded promptly to my call, ca…

Started by Anne1

0 Mar 17

Reliable lady seeks cleaning work

My friend Marta ( Spanish mother tongue, with enough English to cope with domestic work ) is looking for casual house cleaning. Lives in Br…

Started by John D

3 Mar 16
Reply by Gordon T

Recommended plumber - Charlie Rumens

I'd just like to add my voice to those on this platform who've recommended Charlie Rumens in the past. Had an issue with a kitchen tap that…

Started by James H.

3 Mar 11
Reply by Jess

Family solicitor recommendations?

Hello Is anybody able to recommend a decent local(ish) family solicitor, please? Thanks!

Started by Phil M

0 Mar 10

Looking for a plasterer and electrican

We need some damp proof plaster applied but it is behind the fuse box which will need moving. Any recommendations please.

Started by Alice B

1 Mar 10
Reply by Sarah

Recommendation for Faire Design and Build

I recently had a water damaged ceiling in my kitchen replaced byFaire Design and build (Ross and Basir) and can thoroughly recommend them.…

Started by Terry Mann

0 Mar 6

Yet another recommendation for Lee Murphy of LA Roofing!

We had a leak in our roof and I rang Lee. He came to look at the problem, explained what he was going to do and we agreed a time and price.…

Started by Simon Jones

0 Mar 4

Dan James Construction feedback needed URGENTLY!

Long story, but would anyone who has used Dan James for their loft conversion relatively recently be willing to have a chat with me about t…

Started by Rosalind

52 Mar 4
Reply by Ian

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service