Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,568)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dead ginger cat found on Wightman road

Sorry to say, I noticed a recently dead cat this morning on Wightman road, near the junction with Umfreville. Young cat, ginger, small paws…

Started by Nicholas

7 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Nicholas

stray cat on eade rd

Hi I keep seeing this cat in my back yard, he appears to be homeless and very hungry.   He has a good temperament and looks like he had a c…

Started by Brin

10 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Anette

One stray mum and kitten left to home!

Hi all I have one gorgeous mum and her kitten (male) left to home! I have called them Bella and Quince. They are adorable and really love e…

Started by Salsa

7 Jun 20, 2011

Missing Cat (Tortoiseshell, N4)

My beautiful cat Uzura has gone missing from Lothair Road N4, she's 15 years old but looks young, tortoiseshell, slim, losing hair on her t…

Started by Splinx

9 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Splinx

b/w cat found green lanes

This is on Haringey Freecycle, maybe is one of the Missings? Re: FOUND: Black and white cat Posted by: s_r_maguire Sat May 28, 2011 3:03…

Started by pamish

1 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by tigha

Yet another missing cat, she's only 7 months and I am going mad!

My kitten went out on Sunday night around 9 pm, and has not been sen since. This is unusual, as she's very keen on her breakfast, and she a…

Started by Anette

36 May 29, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Four more kittens looking for a new home

Adorable isn't the word. Wood Green Animal Shelter in Lordship Lane is looking for loving homes for four furballs of cuteness. Details here

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 May 16, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

New to owning a cat

We've taken the plunge and adopted a cat from the RSPCA. She is a beautiful little black cat, about 1 year old, with the biggest green eyes…

Started by JulieB

28 May 13, 2011
Reply by JulieB

whilst clearing my shed...

I found this cute little lot in my shed and will need to find a home for a couple of them when they're big enough.  It won't be for a few w…

Started by B

15 May 5, 2011
Reply by Hayley

Twitter profile set up for lost cat in N8

Now here's a serious bit of digital lost cat search:     Here's Mycroft: Here's the Twitter stream.  

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 17, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service