Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,568)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice from cat owners please

You all gave me some great advice when we adopted a cat from the RSPCA. Mog (the children named her) has settled in very well and she's tak…

Started by JulieB

10 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Anette

Vet Recs (SoTo/Stamford Hill pref!)

Hi all. My kitten is coming to that age where a certain little operation is required, and to lessen the stress, I'd like to take him somewh…

Started by Abi

7 Aug 9, 2011

Our white and ginger cat has just walked in !

Our cat has just come through the flap. Feel embarrassed now but cat lovers will know how we felt about our cat going missing. Thank you an…

Started by MICHELLE HOWARD

2 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by MICHELLE HOWARD

our long - haired white and ginger cat's gone missing!

Has anyone seen our long haired white and ginger cat? Last seen about 11am this morning. Very home base cat -doesn#t stay out for that long…

Started by MICHELLE HOWARD

2 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by MICHELLE HOWARD

If you are looking for a new pet cat...

I have been very grateful to HOL for helping me to rehome 10 cats and kittens to wonderful homes over the past few weeks. I was fostering t…

Started by Salsa

1 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Anette

Lothair Road resident suspects catnappers at work

Devon Rex, "Atlas" Weeks after airing her concerns on Harringay Online, cat owner Sarah Soetaert ("Splinx") has been speaking with the Har…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Anette

SYLVIE IS MISSING

Friendly year old black and white cat. We miss her and are getting worried she has been run over. If you live on or around Burgoyne Rd (Cav…

Started by Local Yokel

6 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Local Yokel

Lost grey and white cat - Stanley Road

Hello all,   We've lost out cat; she's mainly grey with some white bits and was last seen on Stanley Rd, N15 on Thursday 30th June.   She h…

Started by Pru

2 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Pru

Missing cat AGAIN!! or Wandering????

Hi everyone   I've posted before about my missing/wandering cat. I have decided that as he goes missing so frequently and for so long (up t…

Started by Sam R

12 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Anette

Lawst Puddee Tat

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jul 7, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service