Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat (1,737)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ice Cream Parlour confirmed to replace Prospero's

I was passing the old Prospero's shop this afternoon and notice some workmen in the shop. I asked what they were building and they confir…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Louise Nazeraj

Kinleigh Folkard Hayward moving in soon(-ish)

I recently chanced my arm with the MD at KFH to see if they'd give us use of their empty premises on the corner of St Ann's Road for the Ne…

Started by Hugh

4 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by John D

Former Burger King - update

After noticing some activity inside the premises formerly known as Burger King, on the corner of Turnpike Lane and Wood Green High Road, I…

Started by AntK

10 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Shaheeda

The Big Green Bookshop - needs your help!

This from the Big Green Bookshop blog;   We absolutely love it here at the Big Green Bookshop. These have been the most rewarding 3 years o…

Started by matt

33 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Harringay Shopper

Do you have any favourite bargain buys in Harringay?  Last time I mentioned online that Baldwins were selling St John and Dolly Brinjal Pic…

Started by Liz

11 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by L F T Snowflake

Juice bars

Does anyone know of any in Wood Green? Break bar perhaps? 

Started by Rebecca

0 Mar 4, 2011

Celebrate World Book Night & buy a book from the Big Green Bookshop

This article in the Guardian uses our very own Big Green Bookshop as an example of why it's worth supporting independent bookstores.   Form…

Started by empyrean_aisles

2 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by liz Cruse

Borboni, Green lanes

Can't seem to post on the other discussion about this restaurant. Just wanted to add my tuppence - I had takeaway spaghetti bolognese today…

Started by Maddy

1 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Rebecca

The Garden Ladder serves Alan Partridge's favourite bitter

Garden Ladder reviewed in today's Standard: The Garden Ladder serves Alan Partridge's favourite bitter The Garden Ladder is an establish…

Started by Hugh

3 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Shop facelifts

I've noticed that loads of the shops along Green Lanes have had/are having their signs revamped and interiors refitted. It's fantastic and…

Started by Mrs McFly

12 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service