Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat (1,737)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Did you grow up in Crouch End (including the ladder)

Did you grow up in crouch end? If so could you comment on how it has changed.  My son has to write on this by asking family but none of his…

Started by Mark Thorpe

8 May 27, 2011

New business: tell us what you think

We're preparing to open a business on Myddleton Road in Bowes Park and we'd really like to hear what you think. Our plan is to open a cafe…

Started by Nell Riches

0 May 23, 2011

Yaaay - great news on the Ladder's own Deli and Coffee Shop

Coming back from the station this afternoon, I noticed that work has started on the recently mooted deli and coffee shop next to La Vina on…

Started by Hugh

13 May 23, 2011

ReStore Now Open to the General Public

We have discussed the ReStore Community Project in Tottenham on the site before . News reaches us that in addition to providing low-cost f…

Started by Liz

4 May 20, 2011

Great new Turkish restaurant in West Green

Just tried out a new Turkish restaurant which opened a couple of weeks ago around the corner from us. It's called UMUT OCAKBASI and is on t…

Started by LOUISA LIVERMORE

15 May 20, 2011
Reply by Abi

Easygym opening in Wood Green

According to this morning's Metro the Virgin Active in the Shopping City is set to become a Stelios branded 'Easygym.'   http://www.easygym

Started by HK

10 May 20, 2011
Reply by RuthE

Paint & DIY stuff from the small big guy as an alternative to the big guys

I first went to Chris Stevens (Trade Discount Centre) Paint & DIY stores on Holloway Road about 20 years ago. I just popped in there…

Started by Hugh

5 May 16, 2011
Reply by Harringay

Dunn's come out top in The Independent's national hot cross bun taste test

Good old Dunn's. Going for 191 years and still trouncing the competition!     See the Independent's taste test here.    

Started by Hugh

9 May 10, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Ice cream shop with no name due to open at the end of the month

Work is progressing  at the ice cream shop being developed in the former Prospero's in Crouch End. I poked my head in whilst passing toda…

Started by Hugh

3 May 6, 2011
Reply by Louise Nazeraj

New Italian/Neapolitan cafe/restaurant on Green Lanes

I am happy to report that as of this this Monday a brand new Neapolitan & Italian restaurant has opened on Green Lanes - in front of Fi…

Started by Germana

84 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Sassie

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service