Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat (1,737)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay's Green Lanes on the Nazar Blue blog

Seems like the authour of Nazar Blue is something of a fan. Some nice photos, worth a look.

Started by Hugh

6 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Great Northern Railway Tavern

Was mooching down Hornsey High Street at the weekend and popped into the newly refurbished, dramatically made-over Great Northern Railway T…

Started by AntK

19 Jun 25, 2011

Hidden 'street' of funky little shops in garages in Muswell Hill

Anyone know Avenue Mews up in Muswell Hill?   Mebbe worth a looksee. Splore their Facebook page or get up there and come back tell us wha…

Started by Hugh

10 Jun 16, 2011

Discount suit shop on Green Lanes?

Hi all. My other half is in the market for a new suit, and I distinctly remember someone telling me ages ago that there was a discount outl…

Started by Abi

8 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Inkjetpack

Ally Pally Bar and Kitchen seeking mementos to finalise makeover

Ally Pally has apparently has given its Bar and Kitchen a bit of TLC. Has anyone see what they've done? To complete the final stages of t…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 16, 2011

Sally Bourne's, Crouch End

RT @purplen8 Jacqueline Osley  The changing face of Crouch End? Sally Bourne's workshop to be taken over by adjacent solicitors I hear.…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by rebelrebel

Great Northern Railway pub

I highly recommend the newly refurbished pub - we've been waiting for a decent pub in the area for ages. The food is really good - lots of…

Started by Kerrie

1 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Riley Ice Cream parlour opens

Following my recent posting about the frozen fate of the Prospero's premises, The Journal ran the following story yesterday about the new i…

Started by Hugh

1 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Staying at the Beaconsfield

Some American friends of mine have booked rooms in the Beaconsfield, which I thought was just a big pub, but is apparently also a hotel. Th…

Started by Maddy

8 May 31, 2011
Reply by Germana

Hello to Wightman Road based gardening service "Bloom"

This morning it's welcome to Billie and her Wightman Road based Gardening service Bloom. When Billie has some time she's promised us a blog…

Started by Hugh

1 May 27, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service