Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat (1,737)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cobblers!?

When I first moved to London there seemed to be a cobblers on every street, one who would sort out your dodgy heels etc while you waited. A…

Started by Alison P

6 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Alison P

Urban & street art gallery, Finsbury Park

I picked up on the wires about some talk about new works at Gallery 90, a fairly local gallery (about 5 mins south of Finsbury Park Statio…

Started by Hugh

5 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Trevor J

A buzz about local honey

A note from Rita at Friends of Tottenham Marshes:   "Our beekeepers will be selling their Tottenham Marsh honey at the WSC on Sunday 30th…

Started by Kit

0 Oct 27, 2011

CAFE MOKA STRANGLED TO DEATH BY WIFI . . .

Over Moka Lunch and Irish Times twice this week I pondered some of the great imponderables of our time, ten of which I submit to your consi…

Started by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

12 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Pembysingsong

Cider and coffee makers

In case, like us, you missed it, Claudia added a post about Cider and coffee makers over in the restaurants group.    

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Oct 3, 2011

Tastebuds, West Green Road

Hi all Not sure if this is the right category to post such things in, but a few months ago a new restaurant/take away has opened up on the…

Started by Kim

2 Sep 30, 2011

Snappy Snaps in Crouch End

Is it just me or does £1.99 per page sound excessive for scanning a document and putting it on a flash drive? I needed to send an eight pag…

Started by Alice Martin

10 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Exotic fish eaters - head for Turnpike Lane

Popped into the Five Oceans seafood centre of 66 Turnpike Lane this week, on the way back from the post office. I used to shop occasional…

Started by matt

0 Sep 17, 2011

The Queen's Head

Once again this fine old block of a purpose-build pub (inn?) has been boarded-up.   As of late-January…

Started by Lol T

23 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Linda

Winkworths

Looks to me like Winkworths on Green Lanes is closing down. (I may well be the last to notice this and it's been discussed at length here a…

Started by Laura

7 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by clare de l

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service