Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat (1,745)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cafe Moka closed for Xmas / New Year?

Hi all Just wondered if anyone knows if / when Kevin is re-opening Cafe Moka after the hols?  I'm getting withdrawal symptoms!!  That Mauri…

Started by RussellV

3 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by moka

Jashan to do home deliveries

For all you poor people south of about Frobisher who find Jashan not worth the trek (fools), they are going to start home deliveries from S…

Started by John McMullan

21 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by John McMullan

RIP Threshers

I noticed Threshers on Green Lanes has shut. AARGHHHHH! Does anyone know why? They always has such great offers, and a brilliant selection…

Started by Anette

18 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Devran

Any one been to this new Turkish restaurant yet? Popped head in door today (31/12/11) & apparently they are open until 2/3am tonight so…

Started by MzMoore

16 Jan 5, 2012

Council garden centre Christmas event – 10 per cent discount

Wolves Lane Garden Centre will open evening this Wednesday from 6pm to 8pm/ A 10 per cent discount will be offered on its ‘home grown’ f…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Dec 12, 2011

Crouch End Twitterati twitching with twexcitement over new kids bookshop

Crouch end twitterers seem to be getting all a-quivver with excitement over some teasing tweets by the yet to find a premises Pickled Pe…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 11, 2011

Festive wreaths

Hi all. I'm looking to buy a Christmas wreath for the front door today and am wondering if there's anywhere local that sells decent real pl…

Started by Abi

2 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Angela

New "Park View Café"

I've just visited the new "Park View Café" at the Manor House entrance to Finsbury Park. We had breakfast, and it was all very friendly, ta…

Started by Peter

14 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Park View Cafe

Just checked out this new place at the Manor House gates entrance to Finsbury Park. I don't know. It was unexceptionable, the staff were ni…

Started by rosyrose

1 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Any more votes for The Finsbury?

Peter B's positive comment about The Finsbury, over here wasn't the first I've read and made me wonder just how well the not so long ago ma…

Started by Hugh

2 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service