Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Businesses & Services Talking (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have You Missed Singing Together With Others?

Have you missed singing together with others? I am very happy to announce that Haringey Community Choir will resume sessions beginning Thur…

Started by Kerry McDunnough

2 Sep 5, 2020
Reply by Kerry McDunnough

First Market of Autumn this Sunday

Sunday September 6th, 10-2:30, Stroud Green Schoolwww.stroudgreenmarket.com/thisweek THIS WEEKPie Station (meat/sweet pies, sausages rolls…

Started by Stroud Green Market

0 Sep 4, 2020

Improving WiFi signal in your house or flat

Hi Everybody my name is Marek and would like to offer you a special service. When you have the internet at your home or a little office you…

Started by Marek

0 Aug 20, 2020

Cat and small animals sitter

Hello I am taking booking from this month, if you need someone to look after your pet while you are away. I am happy to help. Contact: info…

Started by Paradise for Animals

0 Jul 11, 2020

£13.99 QI Wireless charger with clock, alarm and temperature display. silver or black

Multi-function Desktop Smart LED Alarm Clock, with 10W Rapid Wireless Charging and Temperature Display. Quick, and easy wireless charging…

Started by Rafixbuilding

0 Jul 6, 2020

Local Builder Available to Quote for New Work

Hi everyone, I have a team ready to undertake any project including house renovation, kitchen or bathroom refurbishment, loft conversion or…

Started by Rafixbuilding

0 Jun 18, 2020

Window Cleaning by Steve

A big hello and thank you to all you HOLers for keeping me so busy during the winter months. Now that the promised kiss that's springtime i…

Started by Steve Roberts

0 Apr 7, 2019

RSS

Advertising

© 2023   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service