Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,814)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

kid's ice skates wanted size 1

just on the off-chance does anyone have a pair of boy's ice skates in size 1? my boy has just taken up ice hockey and while he's still deci…

Started by Ed Gorman

5 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Neil van der Knutsen

Wooden storage box

Wooden storage box - cms: 94 x 47.5 x 62.5  inches: 37 x 18.5 x 24.5 Free to whoever would like it. I dont have a car so transport would be…

Started by Claudia Clare

4 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Claudia Clare

Views on living Harringay Ladder

Hello. I have been living in Harringay for a year or so and I wanted to know what people thought of living on the ladder. I'm thinking of b…

Started by N8geek

10 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Peter

Car parking space to rent

I have access to a car parking space in a private gated carpark near Harringay Rail station.  I no longer have a car so am hoping someone m…

Started by rhi

3 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Antoinette

Bosch fridge and indesit washing machine for sale, £50 each

Bosch fridge, around 200L, class A, clean and in very good condition. Indesit washing machine. Has 1400rpm spin, special programmes for sh…

Started by DrWhams

2 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by DrWhams

Childs car seat wanted

Does anyone have a child's car seat they no longer need that they'd be happy to see go to a good home. Our three year old has outgrown her…

Started by Paul Harvey

4 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Paul Harvey

The Cheviot, the Stag and the Black Black Oil

I've been trying unsuccessfully to get hold of a DVD or even a VHS version of John McGrath's play: The Cheviot, the Stag & the Black Bl…

Started by Alan Stanton

4 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Free White Ikea Plastic Bin

On Gumtree - not the find of the century, please mention us if you go for this.    

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 16, 2012

spare visitors parking permit anyone?

Hi there, I sent off for some visitors parking permits and of course they still haven't arrived.  My washing machine is not working properl…

Started by RuthE

5 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by NedC

Lovely old piano seeks new home - free!

Sadly, having struggled to find the time to learn to play it and now being somewhat pushed for space, we have decided our piano has to go t…

Started by andy thomas

5 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by andy thomas

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service