Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,797)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Would anyone like to help a local student out?

Hiya, I'm a student making a short film about the threat of cuts in Haringey. I'll be filming in the borough from 11am until about 7pm on…

Started by Mamiyo Padi

1 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Jo W

Dads needed for MA project

HoL I'm doing some research into a possible business idea for an MA project. I'm looking for dads who have reduced their work hours, starte…

Started by AntK

8 Mar 9, 2012

Where can i go to learn FRENCH?

Hi, i'm a 28 year old - my job takes me on business to Paris twice a year and i really need to get to grips with the language.  My summer p…

Started by byl999

1 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Hugh

does anybody need any gravel?

I'm going to gravel my front garden, having taken up the vile patchwork of concrete that was previously covering it, and so I've been brows…

Started by David Deane

2 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by AnnaC

Again/Still Large Ikea Office Desk for free

We are moving and I have a large ikea office desk which needs to go. http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S99806947/ Mine is white. P…

Started by M Sey

1 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by G C

Sturdy boxes to give away -- great for moving or storage

Having recently moved and having no desire to do it again for some time, I've got a number of strong boxes to give away.  There's something…

Started by DrWhams

12 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by DrWhams

Free Cat Biscuits

Anyone feeding strays and need some biscuits?! I bought a posh-ish 2kg bag of cat biscuits from Sainsbury's (can't remember the brand, but…

Started by Splinx

6 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Free Double Bed Matress - used twice with plastic cover for transport

I have a free double matress, almost new from Argos that I no longer have need for. Please let me know if you'd like it - you can collect a…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

3 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Burgoyne Bec

Occasional use of garage needed.

Hi, I'm looking for somewhere to work on my motorbike every now and then. I have an old fashioned bike (Royal Enfield) which requires the o…

Started by Sam

0 Mar 3, 2012

Remanufactured ink cartridges vs the real McCoy

Does anyone have any experience of using remanufactured ink cartridges? The price difference between original and remanufactured seems to b…

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service