Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,816)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

drain auger wanted

I have a problem with a chronically blocked drain. Plunging it energetically fixes it for a time, but it blocks again. Likewise pouring nox…

Started by David Deane

2 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Dick Harris

Books/magazines/DVDs needed for a good cause

This request popped up on Freecycle:  Hi, if anyone has any piles of unwanted dvds or books / magazines that might be suitable for males ag…

Started by Liz

7 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Liz

Sideboard up for grabs

Morning all, I've got a painted pine sideboard that I need to get rid of, as we've upgraded to a floor to ceiling cupboard it's c. 120 cm l…

Started by David Deane

1 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Anuj Desai

2 Hockney tickets, 30 March, 10.30pm (night!)

I have 2 Hockney tickets for the RA exhibition that we can't use, for 10.30pm (that's night-time!) on Friday 30 March. I'm asking for the p…

Started by Geoff

3 Mar 26, 2012

Catering Equipment needed.

Hi, Filling the Gap Community Cafe is a volunteer run healthy eating cafe in Terront Rd and we need any  donations of unwanted  kitchen eq…

Started by renee taylor

0 Mar 25, 2012

Buggy Wheel Lost

Dear All   Please can you keep you eye out for a grey buggy wheel. It is part of a buggypod which attaches to the side of a regular buggy.…

Started by Dawn

2 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Dawn

Does anyone have any experience of South Harringay school?

How would you answer this question?   Does anyone have any experience of South Harringay school? Any sense of how it measures up to other s…

Started by HoL Site Admin

9 Mar 24, 2012

How to sell used Mac ibook G4?

I have an old Mac ibook that I'd like to sell - not expecting to get much for it but not sure where I can take it. Anybody have any ideas f…

Started by Becky Barber

6 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Marek

URGENT!!! Tandem needed to complete charity bike ride!!

Odd request... My husband is on a charity bike ride on a tandem - and theirs has broken!! Tandem needed in London tomorrow (24/03/12).  Ri…

Started by Hazel Gould

4 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Hazel Gould

Help! Bees making a hive under my roof I think

Not sure if they are, but have noticed some bees flying around my living room window the past few days, and looking like they are heading i…

Started by Ruth

3 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Ruth

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service