Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,816)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wooden garden table wanted

Hello, I'm looking for a wooden garden table and I have looked at lots of websites but I've not found anything right, so here I am now aski…

Started by Geraldine B

0 Jun 16, 2013

Wanted, Bricks, cobblestone or small paving stones

Does anybody have any bricks or driveway type paving stones that they don't need.  I can come and collect today or any time this week. many…

Started by S.H.

5 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Geraldine B

Bricks wanted please

I'm endeavouring to make a brick path and patio in the back garden. We've recently done some work in the house and so have a good pile of b…

Started by Gordon Curtis

7 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Geraldine B

Two Leonard Cohen tickets for sale (face value - £50 each)

Hi, Sadly we can no longer attend the Leonard Cohen gig at the O2 this Friday. Would love someone else to be able to go! It will be amazing…

Started by Amy Nicholls

2 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Amy Nicholls

Folding chairs needed

Hi, has anyone got any old folding chairs they no longer want but are willing to sell? Thanks in advance! Nicola

Started by Nicola

3 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by matt

Black Drain Piping Needed- 105cm of 65mm Pipe

Anyone happen to have a spare length of 65mm black drain piping available? Would appreciate it if you were to part with it in return for a…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Jun 11, 2013

Buggy needed

We're looking to get hold of a secondhand buggy (preferably a Maclaren as that's what we're used to!) for our 14 month old little boy. Our…

Started by Miriam Moffett

2 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Miriam Moffett

Anyone getting rid of any furniture I could use?

I've just moved in to an unfurnished place on the ladder. I have a sofa and a bed but other than that am living out of boxes. I wondered if…

Started by Lauren

17 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Cecilia

Ticket to Queens tennis final 16 June

If anyone would like to buy a single ticket for £50 to the finals for the Queens Club Aegon tennis finals on Sunday 16 June, please email m…

Started by Alice Pearce

0 Jun 10, 2013

Stone Roses tickets for sale

I've 2 tickets for the Stone Roses gig this Saturday in Finsbury Park, unfortunately I can't go so I'm looking to sell the tickets for £55…

Started by AlisonB

30 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Neil van der Knutsen

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service