Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone got a rotovator that I could borrow?

Afternoon all, I was wondering if anybody had a rotovator that I could borrow? I'm currently revamping the garden, and having dug out all o…

Started by David Deane

8 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by David Deane

Sony TV - free!

We have a 23" Sony Trinitron colour TV, in good condition, which is too big for our flat. Free to a good home, needs to be picked up from E…

Started by Eilidh

0 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Concentrated Vinegar

Anybody know where I might buy concentrated vinegar with acidity of at least 20%, preferably 25%? Back in the days I used to descale the co…

Started by Steffen

2 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by jono clay-michael PS25YR

Garage space.....

Hello all   Does anyone have some garage space or suitable off-road parking which I could rent to store a motorbike?  Pricing needs to be r…

Started by philipjm

1 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by rhi

If the council come and draw lines around your car...........?

A question from Twitter to us all:  

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by stuart

would you like a free cherry tree?

In the greenhouse at North Harringay Primary School we have a few baby trees that we do not have the space to plant. Please let me know if…

Started by Adam

28 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Alison P

Independent Financial Adviser wanted

I am looking for a good IFA to advise me on pension, investments etc, etc. Anyone got any good recommendations? Hope so.

Started by Jeremy Bevan

17 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by John Field

Corner shelving unit £40

We have a lovely corner shelf unit that I'm sad to part with but don't have space for it in the new flat. It's just under 2m high, the fron…

Started by Nicole

2 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Nicole

Offered: a toilet (brand new, assembled, but unused)

I have a Balterley Delight toilet cluttering up my son's room. We bought it as part of a suite when we had our bathroom done, but the eccen…

Started by David Deane

0 Mar 30, 2011

Does anybody need a bag of plaster?

I've got a 25kg bag of plaster, that was some unused builders bounty that is cluttering up the house. Free to a good home, just let me know

Started by David Deane

0 Mar 30, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2022   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service