Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,814)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nature's Nest baby hammock for sale

I bought this for my son who had reflux as a baby and it was an absolute godsend. Tried it for my new baby and she isn't a fan, so looking…

Started by cara howard

2 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by cara howard

Seeking two tickets for the Darts at Alley Pally on Sunday 22nd

I'm looking for two tickets to the 12.00pm session, this Sunday 22nd Dec.  My parents are turning up and I would love to take them along wi…

Started by Deborah Peacock

0 Dec 17, 2013

Bosch washing machine and zanussi dishwasher for sale

We are in the middle of refitting or kitchen and have no room for our old appliances Both are in full working order and good condition Wa…

Started by KEVIN OSGOOD

1 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by KEVIN OSGOOD

Looking for: a fish tank and pump

Hi Does anyone have an old/spare fish tank and pump that they'd like to find a new home for? Want to get my toddler a pet, but we are not q…

Started by Emily Wood

3 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Emily Wood

Knotty pine 35mm internal doors

I have 14 knotty pine internal doors complete with brass hinges and knobs. Various sizes, 10 standard, 2 large and 2 small. Happy to receiv…

Started by Steve Forster

9 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Steve Forster

French Alps Ski Apartment Availabe for Christmas- Argentiere, Chamonix Valley

As a result of a last minute cancellation our ski apartment in the lovely village of Argentiere in the Chamonix Valley is available for the…

Started by Justin Guest

6 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Furniture wanted! Do you have a sofa, bed, mattress, storage unit, anything for sale?

Hi everyone, I know that people put their furniture up for sale as and when it's available, but I thought it might be worth just putting ou…

Started by Marion

14 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Marion

HP Desktop with Windows 7 for sale

Dear HoL users I have got a HP desktop with Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2007 for £50. Hardware specification: Hard Drive - 160GB Memory…

Started by Marek

1 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Marek

last minute train tickets to newcastle

hi, i'm selling a train ticket to Newcastle from London kings cross leaving tomorrow, Wednesday 11th December at 15.30. face value £60.50,…

Started by lvm2013

0 Dec 10, 2013

Glass bottles for Christmas hamper?

Hi Everyone This is probably a long shot but does anyone have any mini glass bottles with lids they would be willing to give away? I'm maki…

Started by Kate

1 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Stroud Green WI

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service