Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,814)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dining Table - free to any takers

Extendable wood dining table with metal legs. Seats 6 comfortably. Free to any takers

Started by James Ingram

5 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by James Ingram

Desk Free any takers

Basic desk 120cm x 49cm wide x 72cm high. 3 drawers down one side  FREE Im based on the Ladder Susan 07985748091  

Started by bamako

0 Mar 31, 2014

2 bikes for sale

Black DUNLOP Sports Bike for sale 13" frame 26" wheels  £15 Girls Pink Apollo Kink Bike 23" frame  £25 Both have hardly been used since las…

Started by bamako

0 Mar 31, 2014

Two-seater sofa and chair for sale **MUST SELL BY 2 APRIL**

We are selling a two-seater sofa and chair - see the image attached. In good condition and very comfortable, durable and would look great i…

Started by Gina C

7 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Laura Hall

WANTED: Jumperoo

Hello! My daughter (and I) have recently discovered the virtues of the Jumperoo after we had a go at a friend's house. Does anyone have one…

Started by Aysha Tupman

4 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Emily Wood

Rockery boulders needed

We are looking for large rockery stones, if anyone has some they don't need, or would like to sell. Thank you.

Started by Anna-Zohra Tikly

0 Mar 30, 2014

FOR SALE: Bottle of Ron Burgundy Great Odin's Raven Special Reserve Blended Scotch Whisky

The latest in my list of prize wins.  Any whisky drinkers out there who want to take this off my hands for £15?  RRP £24.99.  Collect from…

Started by Cath English

0 Mar 30, 2014

Drawers for sale - chest and bedside

Wooden drawers. Pale cream front and sides, wooden top and handles. A few marks but generally in good condition. Selling due to planned ref…

Started by Emma

6 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Sassie

Cot going free to a good home

We have a cot frame (minus mattress) going free to a good home.  It is 120x60cm with a mechanism to raise/lower one side.  I'm afraid that…

Started by Ian

0 Mar 29, 2014

AGA in British Racing Green

We are moving and can't take our beloved AGA with us. It's a 3 oven 13amp AIMS in green. If you are interested to buy it of us, please pm me

Started by Shula Levy

0 Mar 29, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service