Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,816)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ikea Poang chairs for sale

Hi, I have a pair of red Ikea Poang chairs for sale for £40. The chairs are in good condition with just a bit of fading of the fabric cover…

Started by JennyP

3 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Levi

Wooden loft ladder for sale

Hi all - bought this loft ladder from amazon last year but never got round to having it fitted and now am about to move! £110 on amazon - s…

Started by Katie Berk

4 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Michelle

Looking to Borrow a Back Carrier for 9-Month-Old Baby

Just wondering whether anyone has a back carrier for a 9-month-old baby we could borrow for the month of September - we're hoping for some…

Started by Hannah Mathie

1 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by neil

Pair of armchairs for sale

Hi, I have a pair of comfy armchairs for sale for £50. They are in excellent condition with no damage. They are 95cm wide, 94cm long and 85…

Started by JennyP

4 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by JennyP

Woman's O'Neill Wetsuit - £80

Women's O'Neill wetsuit for sale - black, full-length, size 10. Only worn twice, so in perfect condition.   

Started by Hannah Mathie

0 Aug 18, 2014

4 Modern dining chairs for sale

Hi, I have 4 modern dining chairs for sale for £100.  The chairs are 44cm wide, 46cm seat height and 50cm deep. Please let me know if you a…

Started by JennyP

0 Aug 17, 2014

Large pouffe for sale

Hi, I have a large pouffe for sale for £100. It is 90cm wide and 40cm tall. It's in excellent condition and is very comfortable to sit on.…

Started by JennyP

0 Aug 17, 2014

Pair of designer bar stools for sale

Hi, I have a pair of Bert Plantagie Scarlett barstools for sale for £200  http://www.bertplantagie.com/product/barkruk-scarlett/. They are…

Started by JennyP

0 Aug 17, 2014

Tommie Tippy nappy bin & Ikea high chair with table - Free to collect

Hi ... anyone want these for your lil ones? Please pick up from us in N15. For the nappy Bin you need to buy the bags 

Started by Marika

2 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Marika

Apollo XC.20inch bike £30ono

Only selling because my son (8) has outgrow it, bit of surface rust on some parts and few rips in saddle but everything works and is availa…

Started by Chris D

1 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Chris D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service