Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,813)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

has anyone got an axle stand i can borrow please?

I've got to take my wheel off to get into the back of the engine bay through the wheel arch liner, and would prefer to do it with the safet…

Started by David Deane

1 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by John D

VW POLO FOR SALE

1997 reg VW POLO. Dark blueish colour 3 door hatchback Low milage. Taxed & MOT until April 2012 Only 2 women drivers. (My mum wanted me…

Started by MzMoore

4 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by MzMoore

Chiropodist/podiatrist needed

HI - does anyone know a good chiropodist N4/N8 to deal with sports/walking injury?

Started by Alison

1 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by John D

Free baby clothes buying & selling Marketplace facebook page for Haringey - save on ebay fees

https://www.facebook.com/groups/107752629249924/#!/groups/152664241498904/ Sell your things for free and reach local buyers if you are a s…

Started by Lisa

0 Dec 20, 2011

Secondhand Book Hunting

I've been reading Cass Sunstein, the former law professor who's now working for Barack Obama. And also watching his clips on YouTube. Peopl…

Started by Alan Stanton

14 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Anyone know the Human Relief Foundation?

I've just noticed that the relatively new shop near Tesco Express on Green Lanes links itself to the Human  Relief Foundation and about two…

Started by Hugh

3 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Filing cabinet - free to a good home

Do you want or need a four drawer metal filing cabinet? We have one, to give away, as long as you are able to collect in person. It's quite…

Started by Edel B

3 Dec 12, 2011

Are you about to choose your child's primary school?

I'm working on a website usability study and would like to talk to local parents who are currently applying for a primary school place for…

Started by Paul W

3 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Paul W

Anyone still use VHS? FREE - over 60 boxed videos ranging from Citizen Kane, The Godfather to Kung Fu classics.

Charity shops are no longer interested and it seems a pity to bin them.

Started by maggie

7 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by maggie

Boys bike For Sale

Raleigh Fizzer fine condition £20

Started by sara leviten

0 Dec 5, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service