Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,814)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jewish paper seeking pictures of 1957 visit of Israeli National Boxing team to Harringay Arena

In my inbox today was an email from the Sussex Jewish News. They are planning to run an article on the visit of the Israeli National Boxing…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 12, 2012

Wanted: A few floorboard nails

I've a couple of loose floorboards, does anyone have a few floorboard nails going spare? Happy to pay for them but the only shops i can fin…

Started by ant

2 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by ant

Car Key found in priory park

Hi all Found a car key in Priory park on Saturday - it has a MG fob. We will hand it in later to Hornsey police on Tottenham lane so pls pa…

Started by Kerrie

0 Mar 12, 2012

Odd size internal doors - help needed, any Chettle Court residents?

Hello, I'm looking to replace one of the bedroom doors in my flat - I am in a 60s built council flat and the door/frames are to a non-stand…

Started by Nico

0 Mar 11, 2012

Can you recommend a book or two about modern Germany?

I am planning a trip to Germany later this year to visit friends and I should like to read three or four books by way of preparation.  I ha…

Started by Dick Harris

24 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by StephenBln

Learning French

I'd really love to start learning French and was wondering if anyone either knew of anyone in the area or of any courses that might be good…

Started by Alex

10 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by GillianM

For sale: a chest of draws for 15 pounds

I have a white chest of draws for sale. It needs a bit of paint but other than that its fine. Am selling it because I need a bigger one.

Started by Jessica

9 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Jessica

Would anyone like to help a local student out?

Hiya, I'm a student making a short film about the threat of cuts in Haringey. I'll be filming in the borough from 11am until about 7pm on…

Started by Mamiyo Padi

1 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Jo W

Dads needed for MA project

HoL I'm doing some research into a possible business idea for an MA project. I'm looking for dads who have reduced their work hours, starte…

Started by AntK

8 Mar 9, 2012

Where can i go to learn FRENCH?

Hi, i'm a 28 year old - my job takes me on business to Paris twice a year and i really need to get to grips with the language.  My summer p…

Started by byl999

1 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service