Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs (329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EDF Sales Agents at it again

Apologies for the sensationalist headline, but thought it was worth a heads up. We recently had an agent selling EDF electric and gas come…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

3 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Virgin Media - a result (of sorts)

I'm posting this as a new thread so that as many as possible will see it - it is a follow up to the long running one started in January. T…

Started by David T

1 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by matt

Are you getting the cheapest deal on your energy?

A quick reminder. I nearly binned a letter from E.ON informing me that my "Extra Saver Plan" was coming to an end. Fortunately I didn't.…

Started by Hugh

5 Sep 17, 2010

Do you foodshop online? Buy-from-the-cheapest shopping site found

I don't, but plenty do. So I though this link may be of interest to some: www.mysupermarket.co.uk Helps you buy your product online from…

Started by Hugh

2 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Billy Hole

Dodgy Santander ATM strikes again

A young man was trying to take some cash out this morning when all of a sudden the machine went to a blue screen , displayed SORRY FOR ANY…

Started by LP

5 Aug 4, 2010

Virgin / Blueyonder problems?

Anyone's blueyonder / Virgin email doing strange things?

Started by Hugh

4 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Dodgy Virgin request for info email

I just received the following email. If you've received a similar one, right click on the url and you'll see it links you to some organisat…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 20, 2010

Vodaphone coverage on the ladder

Basically its rubbish in my flat but across in the "gardens" it was fine-its driving me mad but love vodaphone so dont really want to chang…

Started by tigha

9 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by StephenBln

'Unfair' parking fines system should be overhauled

Road signs should be simplified, any profit returned to the Treasury and motorists should be compensated if they are given an incorrect pen…

Started by Hugh

5 Mar 23, 2010

Sainsburys Not so Special Offer

A warning.... Sainsburys have a special offer (have had for a while now) on the packs of 10 mild Edam slices. I bought two packs some weeks…

Started by Ruth

11 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Ruth

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service