Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Water Leak High Road N22

So much for a 5 day job over three weeks ago Still causing massive Traffic Jams around Wood Green Tube area Also effecting residential stre…

Started by Bob Ruggles

1 Mar 26, 2021
Reply by Jeremyb

Building a Mock Investment Portfolio With Friends?

I want to build a mock investment portfolio with a couple of friends where we can each add investments in and we can track individual perfo…

Started by Justin Guest

4 Mar 26, 2021
Reply by Chris Setz

Covid-19 vaccinations working well in Haringey

I am happy to say that the arrangements for vaccination against Covid-19 appear to be well organised and efficient. My GP practice telephon…

Started by Dick Harris

43 Mar 26, 2021
Reply by Michael Anderson

Fly tipping in Haringey

Those getting Haringey / Facebook posts Will have seen there is a Issue with people dumping rubbish around a Green phone Terminal Box.  In…

Started by Bob Ruggles

4 Mar 25, 2021
Reply by Michael Anderson

The Dusty Knuckle... Green Lanes, Harringay!

For potato sourdough (and pizza) lovers everywhere, Dusty Knuckle are expanding to Harringay! Opening on 15 May at 429 Green Lanes N4 (form…

Started by Nick G-T

7 Mar 25, 2021
Reply by Maddy

Covid-19 vaccination ‘pop-up’ clinic coming to Green Lanes on Monday 29 March

Date and time: Monday 29 March, 10:00am – 1:00pm Location: Turkish Cypriot Community Centre, 628 – 630 Green Lanes, N8 0SD The clinic, set…

Started by Haringey CCG

0 Mar 22, 2021

Petition to Sadiq

The 60+ and Freedom passes for Londoners is under threat. Most of us Londoners are on low incomes. The taking away of this (paid for in tax…

Started by Gill

7 Mar 22, 2021
Reply by Gordon T

Postal Voting

Seems Haingey are pushing for Postal Votes. Under cover of Covid Just got a letter advising me to apply for Postal Vote For London Mayor on…

Started by Bob Ruggles

2 Mar 22, 2021
Reply by Ed Gorman

Accident?

Sadly, it looks like someone was knocked down on the corner of Green Lanes by Antepliler restaurant - there are two police cars and a perso…

Started by Maddy

1 Mar 22, 2021
Reply by tigha

SAVE OUR TREES 9:30 am 21st March 2021 Ferme Park Entrance.

As you may be aware there was an impromptu tree climbing protest on March 19th to prevent the felling of a large sycamore tree at the Bly…

Started by Guardians of the (Stroud) Green

3 Mar 21, 2021
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service