Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Odd man 50s-60s said was mugged

Just now (6:10 pm) been approached on Fairfax Road by a guy who was saying that he had been mugged. As I stepped out of the car with my two…

Started by Your Majesty

23 Apr 21, 2021
Reply by Julia Snell

Are local postal services still operating?

The Post Office is apparently still open for business nationally but has anyone had local deliveries this week? 

Started by MD

121 Apr 21, 2021
Reply by Tom

Mistaken congestion charge penalty

Back in December we received a penalty charge notice for non payment of the congestion charge saying that our car had been snapped in the B…

Started by Dick Harris

16 Apr 20, 2021
Reply by EMC2

Sycamore seedlings

If you cultivate your garden and are unlucky enough to have a sycamore tree nearby, this is the time of year when you find out what happens…

Started by Dick Harris

19 Apr 19, 2021
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

Prince Philip

I was pleased to see the nice statement from Haringey Council following the death of Prince Philip. They don't make many men like that any…

Started by Vorotyntsev

9 Apr 18, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

mopeds in alleyway

anyone else noticed an enormous increase in dickheads driving mopeds down stretches of harringay passage of late?  i chase them down and ch…

Started by p

16 Apr 16, 2021
Reply by Shar

Call to action!

A quick heads up to all about a planning notice regarding the shop at 513 Green Lanes (the unit next to the old Post Office on the corner o…

Started by Anonymous Bosch

13 Apr 16, 2021
Reply by Ycul

Re-development of 22-42 High Road Wood Green

This is a link to a story in yesterday's Standard, about the proposed re-development on the East side of Wood Green High Street, from 22-42…

Started by Christopher Fowler

10 Apr 16, 2021
Reply by JJ B

Primrose

This primrose has established itself in the grass under a pear tree. I carefully avoid it with mower and it has gradually got bigger over s…

Started by Dick Harris

3 Apr 16, 2021
Reply by Hugh

A song about haringey

I'm sure this has been here before - but this song came up on my playlist  - Losing Haringey by The Clientele https://www.youtube.com/watch

Started by Dan

1 Apr 15, 2021
Reply by Ladderish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service