Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Traffic delays next week

There is a sign at each end of the bridge on Upper Tollington/Endymion saying it will be closed for works for four days from June 21st-24th…

Started by Maddy

3 Jun 16, 2021
Reply by Gordon T

Accident Wightman

I should avoid Wightman Rd for a bit.

Started by John D

24 Jun 16, 2021
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Steam locomotive, Flying Scotsman, Thu 17 Jun around 0800 Harringay station

It's been a... v e r y... long time - 16 months - since Duchess of Sutherland passed through [link]. This time, assuming no problems befor…

Started by Gordon T

5 Jun 15, 2021
Reply by EMC2

Finsbury Park - "MC" playing really loud music below athletics track

Anyone else pretty fed up with the guy that brings his massive speaker and plays his music really loud while Mc'ing over it in Finsbury Par…

Started by drpepper

22 Jun 14, 2021
Reply by drpepper

Sainsburys car-park work

Hi all.... In case anyone was unaware, I spoke to the manager yesterday, and she said they will officially finish all work on the 27th June…

Started by Mark

3 Jun 13, 2021
Reply by John D

Is your NHS Data safe?

Various pieces have been popping up about the anonymous release of our medical records. Whilst most of us would be happy to support anonymo…

Started by HoL Site Admin

24 Jun 12, 2021
Reply by Don

Playscheme recommendations?

Hi I have a five-year-old and this will be our first summer in the area.  I'm looking for a playscheme for a week or two over the school…

Started by Brussels1979

0 Jun 8, 2021

Followed by man in Finsbury Park

I was walking across Finsbury Park this afternoon and was followed for 20 minutes or so by a man. He kept walking really close behind me an…

Started by Jess

23 Jun 6, 2021
Reply by Shar

Update: Pop-up vaccination clinics for anyone over 18!

Updated dates/times here:  https://www.haringey.gov.uk/news-and-events/covid-19-latest-updates/health-advice/vaccinations/northumberland-pa

Started by Julia S

6 Jun 5, 2021
Reply by Julia S

Building work on the site of M&S

Hi All I am trying to find out if anyone knows if the other Building applications for erecting high rise structures are in the process of g…

Started by Mike

9 Jun 4, 2021
Reply by Peter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service