Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Garden Wildlife this morning

Wildlife seems to have enjoyed the lockdown and this year I seem to have more birds, bees and amphibians than I have for a while. I have a…

Started by Hugh

16 Jul 20, 2021
Reply by Hugh

Calling women owned food businesses in Haringey

Hi there,  I’m working with Kingston University on an EU funded research project into food entrepreneurship and migrant inclusion.  Through…

Started by Rowena

0 Jul 19, 2021

Spurs Super Sunday Vaccination Event - Sunday 18th July

Book or turn up on the day.  Mainly aimed at under 40s but anyone can attend. Pfizer doses are being offered. See below for more informatio…

Started by Michael Anderson

6 Jul 19, 2021
Reply by Michael Anderson

Noisy motorbikes

Is it just me, or is the problem of very noisy motorbikes getting worse around here? There's one that starts up around midnight, apparently…

Started by Maddy

27 Jul 17, 2021
Reply by Judy Webb

Nasty Accident - Jolly Butchers Hill

Nasty event in road outside entrance to River Park House early yesterday afternoon. Scooter, rider and two pedestrians lying in the road, p…

Started by Martin (Woodside)

2 Jul 17, 2021
Reply by Christine

Fireworks on Cavendish - please stop!

This is a note to our neighbours on the lower section of Cavendish Road who set off rockets in the evening. You may think this is fun - but…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

6 Jul 16, 2021
Reply by tigha

A view South

Started by tim p

13 Jul 16, 2021
Reply by tim p

Do Not Resuscitate

Was in hospital last week, with respirator and heart issues  And ask what my views policy was. Advised never thought about it But after six…

Started by Bob Ruggles

10 Jul 16, 2021
Reply by V Shipp

Shameful rental?

If you look at local rentals online, there are often overpriced flats with minimal space crammed in to poorly converted properties to be se…

Started by Don

13 Jul 16, 2021
Reply by Paul C

St Ann's Hospital New Housing Development - Design Workshops

As you may be aware, Catalyst has been selected as the preferred development partner for a site next to St Ann’s Hospital. On the site, we…

Started by Catalyst Housing

8 Jul 16, 2021
Reply by Giles

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service