Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

One person's trash is another person's treasure

Interesting blog from the Museum of London's Curating London about using litter as a way of determining how different users behave in the p…

Started by Liz

4 Aug 20, 2021
Reply by Liz

Postal service still appalling

As has been the case for a lot of the time during the pandemic, the postal service remains appalling. We just got a batch of post after not…

Started by michaelw

5 Aug 20, 2021
Reply by KTwok

Finsbury Park railway station - more step-free access work

This work will see the installation of two new lifts to serve platforms 3/4 and 7/8, which will mean that, when complete, the entire statio…

Started by Gordon T

1 Aug 18, 2021
Reply by Park

Planning permission for house in back garden adjoining the passage/Cavendish

I might have missed it but has there been a post yet about this application for planning permission to build a house in the back garden of…

Started by Alison P

1 Aug 14, 2021
Reply by Hugh

St Ann's Road incident?

Early morning about a week ago, a guy was walking in front of traffic for about an hour waving a picture of the Virgin Mary in the air and…

Started by Kieran

6 Aug 14, 2021
Reply by Ben

Discussion of Haringey's Green Spaces on Radio 4

Quite by accident I heard the following programme on Radio 4 last Monday, part of a series called 'The Patch' https://www.bbc.co.uk/program

Started by Kerrie

1 Aug 13, 2021
Reply by Geraldine B

Dodgy people in my front garden!

This morning (Sunday) at about 11:30 my wife noticed suspicious activity in our front garden (on the ladder). As I went out to investigate,…

Started by Aligator

14 Aug 13, 2021
Reply by tigha

Seen any snakes on the ladder?

Fake News

Started by EMC2

8 Aug 13, 2021
Reply by David Thomas

Surprise among the potatoes

This is what I found when I dug up some spuds: Yes.  It's an intact bird's egg.  A bit of a mystery.  No animal I know of takes eggs and…

Started by Dick Harris

6 Aug 13, 2021
Reply by David Thomas

First glancing blow from an e-scooter

Walking along the pavement near Dunn’s in Crouch End yesterday, I had my first personal experience of person vs e-scooter. I got a glancing…

Started by Hugh

31 Aug 11, 2021
Reply by Sapphireblue

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service