Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sydney Road tree stump

Dear HOLers This slightly sad and unprepossessing dead tree stump is the first thing to greet people on Sydney Road from Willoughby Road an…

Started by Christina Davis

2 Aug 27, 2021
Reply by KTwok

Butterfly seen today

This fellow was showing its slightly tattered wings on a Cox's Orange Pippin in my garden this afternoon. According to my book, it is a spe…

Started by Dick Harris

4 Aug 27, 2021
Reply by Dick Harris

Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - Public Consultation - Bounds Green

Please see the link to the consultation: https://www.haringey.gov.uk/parking-roads-and-travel/travel/transport-strategy/low-traffic-neighbo

Started by andrew mcclusky

0 Aug 26, 2021

St Ann's Low Traffic Consultation

The consultation on the St Ann's Low Traffic neighbourhood scheme is running from this week for a month. Essentially, it offers two optio…

Started by HoL Site Admin

12 Aug 26, 2021
Reply by ChestnutsGary

Plan for homebuilding / regeneration in Tottenham back to square one

Sad to see a plan for homebuilding / regeneration in Tottenham back to square one: https://www.onlondon.co.uk/dave-hill-the-collapse-of-the

Started by Duncan Exley

2 Aug 26, 2021
Reply by Alan Stanton

Celebration of art and football arrives in Tottenham

Just reposting some email messages that have happened into my inbox for the general good and interest locally From an email ... Celebration…

Started by kas

0 Aug 24, 2021

NHS Mental Health Workshops (Free!)

Just reposting some email messages that have happened into my inbox for the general good and interest locally From an email ... Hi there, …

Started by kas

0 Aug 24, 2021

The Metropolitan Police LGBT+ Advisers based in Haringey and Enfield

Just reposting some email messages that have happened into my inbox for the general good and interest locally From an email... Hello All, I…

Started by kas

0 Aug 24, 2021

IT'S BACK! Harringay Village Fete

Back in July I wrote on here that the Harringay Village Fete on 3rd July was going to be "a punch in the face to Covid-19". Sadly Covid-19…

Started by Pete

5 Aug 22, 2021
Reply by Pete

Harringay station ticket office closes Fri 27 August permanently

Started by Gordon T

7 Aug 22, 2021
Reply by Gordon T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service