Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Review of new novel set in Harringay - with photo

Review in The Guardian: www.theguardian.com/books/2021/sep/02/keeping-the-house-by-tice-cin-review-a-cult-classic-in-the-making

Started by Cyclista

12 Sep 4, 2021
Reply by Annie McDonald

Landlord David Lammy MP Takes Advantage of Planning Inspector Overruling to Convert Falkland Road House for More Profit

I keep an eye on planning applications on the council website and came across one particular application to convert a house into two flats.…

Started by Andy C

10 Sep 3, 2021
Reply by Rory

E Scooter near misses

Coming out of Westbury Ave medical practise car park Into Westbury Avenue To be met by a user, riding down middle of road against Traffic T…

Started by Bob Ruggles

7 Sep 3, 2021
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Does it ever stop?

It amazes me that in my sixties I can still get some sleazy guy making 'kissy' noises at me in the park because I am riding my bike and wea…

Started by Maddy

7 Sep 3, 2021
Reply by Sarah

I won !!

My debut novel, The Lost Wisdom of the Magi, set during the 1st century Jewish Revolt, has WON the Killer Nashville (my hometown) Silver Fa…

Started by Susie Helme

7 Sep 1, 2021
Reply by Susie Helme

Lost Harringay: 13-15 Grand Parade

I saw that the seemingly defunct Dogtas outlet is being gutted so I took a wonder inside to see what is happening. It is a shell, but I not…

Started by Justin Guest

38 Sep 1, 2021
Reply by Justin Guest

Sewage on Green Lanes

For the last few weeks there has been an awful smell of sewage on green lanes…at the bottom of Seymour towards Hewitt road, outside Snug ca…

Started by NikkiS

19 Aug 30, 2021
Reply by Christine

Volunteering Opportunity - Digital Support Volunteers

Can You Help as a Digital Support Volunteer? https://coffeecomputers.org/f2f-reg Coffee & Computers are a local community group that o…

Started by Andy

0 Aug 29, 2021

London Metropolitan Brass Relaunch

We're relaunching your local community brass band - new players of all experience levels welcome!  We meet in Muswell Hill and Finsbury Par…

Started by Craig Boulton

0 Aug 28, 2021

Damaged parks

Reading a copy of Independent Seems Haringey is not the only ones to have issues of Parks being used for events Seems Trent park entrance w…

Started by Bob Ruggles

0 Aug 27, 2021

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service