Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

St Ann's New Housing Development: Upcoming Events

You are invited to join us for a Peace & Wellness Festival at St Ann’s Hospital on Saturday 25 September. The event will run from 12pm…

Started by Catalyst Housing

0 Sep 15, 2021

Local Swimming Pools

Hello, I am new to the area and live just off Green Lanes near the Harringay Ladder. I am looking for a good swimming pool for both myself…

Started by Wasif

8 Sep 14, 2021
Reply by Sapphireblue

Harringay Village Fete

Just to say thank you to everyone who organised the lovely Harringay Village Fete at St Paul's Church today. The Harringay-themed baking co…

Started by Christina Davis

2 Sep 12, 2021
Reply by Geraldine B

Black Boy Lane road sign reappears

I noticed that the road sign for Black Boy Lane at the St Ann's Road end has reappeared. Perhaps now is the time for a campaign to put up a…

Started by James H.

1 Sep 12, 2021
Reply by Nick Eftychiou

Planning Application - Langham Close

Hi, I wanted to flag a planning application that may be of interest at Langham Close (the block of flats right behind TPL tube/bus station.…

Started by Anna P

1 Sep 10, 2021
Reply by JJ B

A Rather Smartly Turned Out New River Visitor

Started by tim p

4 Sep 10, 2021
Reply by Dick Harris

Another New River addition.....

Was surprised to spot this little guy on the New River today.  He was happily gathering twigs so assume he's making a nest.

Started by Rachel Warren

4 Sep 9, 2021
Reply by Madeline

Sour-DOugh you have what it takes?

Fire up your ovens and stir up your starters! It's time to see who is the best amateur baker in Harringay. This Saturday sees our Harringay…

Started by Pete

0 Sep 7, 2021

Activity based membership programme for over 50s in Haringey

Find out more: https://www.haringeycircle.com/ Haringey Circle is a local, independent, social enterprise offering a membership-based pro…

Started by Public Voice

0 Sep 6, 2021

Stanhope Gardens Whatsapp Group

Do you live on Stanhope Gardens and want to be part of the Gardens community? Community: I recently moved in and would love to connect more…

Started by rzx

9 Sep 4, 2021
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service