Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cycle racing league for Haringey Primary schools

North Harringay Primary School found out today that we were successful with a £4,800 bid to set up a cycle racing league for primary school…

Started by Adam

4 Mar 7, 2012

Share our meal

Hi everyone, As you may have read in Hugh's piece about me last Saturday, I'm starting a meal service from home for locals. The idea is tha…

Started by Jessica

4 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Jessica

Big Lottery Fund awards 10,000 to Manor House group to plan for a sustainable future

Good news today for the Manor House Development Trust, part of Transition Finsbury Park, which will receive £10,000 to explore ideas to add…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 6, 2012

Carpet Right store planning application published

LBH Planning portal shows that the Carpet Right store at 638 High Rd, N17, is to be reinstated (subject to approval) with an almost-identic…

Started by pamish

12 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by EMC2

Travelodge target list pinpoints Crouch End / Hornsey for 80 bed hotel

The London target list for Travelodge has identified Crouch End / Hornsey as a target area for the development of an 80 bed budget hotel. T…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by matt

Jamaica Village, consultation on details, closes 29th February

From David Schmitz, Liberal Democrat Councillor for Harringay Ward:   Although the agreement between the Council and the organisers for the…

Started by David Schmitz

13 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by anne barwick

Stanmore/Waldeck residents - noise

Is anyone else on Stanmore and Waldeck being bothered by the very loud music that's drifting over from one of the West Green cafes/bars? It…

Started by Jen Wallis

1 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Yet Another Steam Train through Harringay

I hope nobody has already mentioned this .. but tomorrow morning there will be thirty seconds of steam through Harringay Station.. at aroun…

Started by StephenBln

2 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by StephenBln

Jamaica village?

Apparently the council has agreed to allow a ten-day music festival in the park during the Olympics, which will involve closing off the sou…

Started by Maddy

58 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Carmen Morris-Coulson

Lorikeet in Finsbury Park

Been wondering what all that silly budgie-like squawking is all about? Well it appears there is a lorikeet in Finsbury Park (I saw it yeste…

Started by Zoe Healey

1 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Zoe Healey

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service