Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Welsh Harp Lake / Park

Surprised to see yesterday's report it has become a dumping / Tip Was surprised that its run by a Charity and Not a Local Authority  Sure m…

Started by Bob Ruggles

0 Feb 22, 2021

Dangerous Freedom, a new novel by local author

Don't know if this is allowed(!) but a friend from Stroud Green has just had his latest book published here -  it's a fictional account of…

Started by EMC2

0 Feb 22, 2021

Coffee And Computers digital support helpers

C&C are a Haringey based community group who offer FREE basic help and advice on using smartphones, tablets and computers to access o…

Started by Andy

0 Feb 21, 2021

Organised begging on GL

On my way to and from Sainsbury's today, a walk of two blocks, I have been asked for money three times by quite well dressed young women wh…

Started by Maddy

15 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by Becky

Haringey Council funding enlarged Duckett's Common cafe

Haringey Council have announced that they are investing in a new and enlarged café on Duckett’s Common. This will provide both indoor and o…

Started by HoL Site Admin

6 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by matt

Planning errors Haringey are they common?

Noticed this article today online. Sounds like a nightmare not helped by Haringey not quite having their info correct.. I don't' know other…

Started by sparkle

3 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by Chris Setz

Harringay Station Upgrades Planned - more

I am having to post this here as I cannot reply to the original posting - from Liz 18 February. https://harringayonline.com/forum/topics/h

Started by Konrad B

0 Feb 19, 2021

Parking - Alexandra Palace and Park

Does anyone know the reason for blocking all the free parking space around Alexandra Palace & Alexandra Palace Way? Free parking is a…

Started by Guy

22 Feb 18, 2021
Reply by Guy

Trees to be Cut Down in St Ann's Hospital

I noticed today that a planning application has been submitted to remove trees covered by tree protection orders in the grounds of St Ann's…

Started by Hugh

9 Feb 17, 2021
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Tottenham Labour Party in hunt for party members votes in Blackboy name change

Late last week the Tottenham Labour Party emailed all its members urging them to vote for the name change in the current the consultation o…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 15, 2021

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service