Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Major Water Burst High Road N 22

Causing massive Traffic issues Latest report states could last for up to Five Days Got caught in it yesterday afternoon

Started by Bob Ruggles

0 Mar 12, 2021

What's up with the recycling centre in Sainsbury's car park

Morning, I just wondered if anyone knew why most of the big bins are facing inwards so you can't use them? Apologies if this has already be…

Started by Ange

4 Mar 12, 2021
Reply by JJ B

House fire

In the early hours of 9 March there was a large house fire on Wightman Road by the Greek Church. The daughter has set up a funding page to…

Started by Charlotte

0 Mar 12, 2021

Umfreville Road resurfacing and speed humps

Hi Umfreville Road is being resurfaced, which is very nice. It looks like 2 speed humps are marked to be reinstated - at the lower end of…

Started by Jez Phillips

8 Mar 12, 2021
Reply by Christine

Green Recycle Bin

Just noticed mine has Gone Was well away from pavement Was marked Joke is I Live on one of the most passed by Borough Roads and have nice L…

Started by Bob Ruggles

3 Mar 11, 2021
Reply by Neil Le Milliere

Call for new members for collective of artists, designers & makers

We've opened up membership for the 6 months commencing 1 April forMuswell Hill Creatives - a small collective of artists, designers and mak…

Started by Muswell Hill Creatives

0 Mar 11, 2021

Last Night BBC Rubbish Dump Britain

If missed worth checking out . As on BBC player Programme showed even if you use a Licensed Carrier. They still might Dump and you could be…

Started by Bob Ruggles

9 Mar 10, 2021
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Recommendation for a good local solicitor/notary

Hi folks I need to get some signatures witnessed, not sure if I have to have a lawyer or a notary for that. Any recommendations for any goo…

Started by Ruth

2 Mar 10, 2021
Reply by Ruth

Guerrilla gardening Saturday 13th

The springing of Spring is about to begin and the Guardians Of the (Stroud) Green are back! putting the GREEN, back in STROUD GREEN!  Come…

Started by Guardians of the (Stroud) Green

2 Mar 9, 2021
Reply by Guardians of the (Stroud) Green

Friends of Finsbury Park - skatepark appeal

Hey,  The Friends of Finsbury Park group have an appeal underway to raise funds to expand and improve the skate park in Finsbury Park. The…

Started by Paul Skelton

4 Mar 8, 2021
Reply by Lydia Walter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service