Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,512)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time for action on Green Lanes! Lets have a festival on Grand Parade!

This article in the Journal this week highlights the problems that Crouch End traders are having at present. A combination of high rents, t…

Started by Liz

21 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Liz

Planning Applications Update

Roads affected this week: Harringay Road Burgoyne Road Grand Parade St Margaret's Avenue Go to planning & Licensing page (via Acces t…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 7, 2008

Council slammed for spending over £3.5m on publicity

See Journal story here. Given the previous discussion on this site related to this issue, can't say I'm surprised to see this.

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 7, 2008

concrete factory new development

I have just received a news update from www.GreenN8.org.uk about the next step in the concrete factory planning process. I would urge Harri…

Started by Judith

2 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Hugh

The C word - cockroaches

Has anyone else had problems with these night visitors? We live not too far from Green Lanes - close enough to the bins behind anyway - and…

Started by Cml

20 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

Get involved with the Haringey Local involvement network (LINk)

The Haringey Local involvement network (The Haringey LINk) was launched in Haringey this week. The Haringey LINk has the responsibility to…

Started by Liz

0 Aug 5, 2008

Pictures of the effects of no rubbish collection on Green Lanes for two days

After just three missed collections Green Lanes was looking like this If you are a glutton for punishment there are more here Bearing in…

Started by Liz

13 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Anette

Tree removal from Ladder Roads, full programme of works.

Message from the LCSP regarding tree removal on the ladder We have had the following information about the removal of some trees in the La…

Started by Liz

2 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Hugh

646 Green Lanes - local resident group letter to council

This guy(also owner of Athena) has applied for retrospective planning permission aftr residents complained about his various practices. We…

Started by Sapphireblue

7 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Anette

Update on Charter for Harringay

I've been pushing the idea of a Harringay Charter for a few months now. I last wrote on it in June (but click the tag link below to get a b…

Started by Hugh

15 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service