Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,516)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your street: quick survey

A subject very dear to my heart.I am reposting this from the excellent Neighbourhoods blog by Kevin Harris: Sustrans DIY Streets project i…

Started by Liz

2 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Adam

Clover Marg ad filmed in Finsbury Park

Ooh, ooh, ooh.........marg ad filmed in Finsbury Park - if that sort of thing turns you on.

Started by Hugh

2 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Henry North

Late license applied for, for the old Captains Kabin kebab shop opp Harringay Gdns

News from Ian Sygrave (chair of the Local Community Safety Partnership). He has come accross a small ad in the Hornsey Journal regarding a…

Started by Sapphireblue

5 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Sapphireblue

Planning Applications Update

One application for our area this week - Woodlands Park Road. See planning page for more info.

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 3, 2009

Harringay Station: Change to Ticket Office hours. Information from the LCSP

Dear All First Capital Connect, which runs the train service through Harringay Station, has announced plans to cut ticket office opening h…

Started by Liz

6 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Liz

Face a 75 quid fine for ciggie litter? Really?

Those of you who have been members of this site for a while will be familiar with my regular rants on my blog about litter and fly tipping,…

Started by Liz

9 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Ruth

Fake charity clothing collection in Haringey

Have been asked to circulate this information should the fraudulent leaflets turn up in Harringay. Leaflets have been delivered on the Fer…

Started by Liz

4 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Liz

Fruit exchange

Does anyone have any home/allotment-grown fruit or vege that they'd be interested in swapping for delightful English pears in around 2 week…

Started by

11 Aug 30, 2009

Lord Harris of Haringey explains why he resisted going the Harringay way

On a blog he posted to day, Toby Harris (Lord Harris of Haringey) explains why he resisted advice from the Garter Principal King of Arms to…

Started by Hugh

5 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by DavidJ

Harringay's gifts to pop

I am bored, so see if you can entertain me. Did any pop stars, big or small, come from Harringay, or indeed any rubbish punk and indie band…

Started by Cml

13 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Cml

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service