Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,516)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Signs of Spring: the return of the hairy footed flower bees

One of the insects I look for as soon as the flowers begin to bloom is the lovely little hairy footed flower bees. In a garden on the Ladde…

Started by Liz

4 Mar 29
Reply by Simon Bradley

Haringey Council overturn the Licensing Authority decision concerning Krankbrothers in Finsbury Park

As previously reported the Council’s Licensing Sub-Committee refused Krankbrothers application of an additional Friday to be tacked on to a…

Started by Konrad B

2 Mar 29
Reply by Clive Carter

2024/5 council tax bills

Has anyone got there council tax bills for 2024/5 through the post yet? I'm wondering if they're late or already been dispatched and mine i…

Started by adamvietnam

4 Mar 24
Reply by Dick Harris

Demand for local fascists exceeds supply!

Recent weeks have seen the proliferation of fly posting by the North London 'Anti-fascist' Network which I assume to be a little tubby pier…

Started by Gordon Farcas

4 Mar 21
Reply by Brian Mahoney

Signs of Spring: blackthorn blossom at Railway Fields

The dark-hued branches of blackthorn have finally started to bloom. Blackthorn is unusual in that the flowers appear before the leaves. Bl…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 20

Trees of Harringay: Pairs of Pears on Green Lanes

Just a week after the pink (and pinky white) blossom of the cherry trees, the white froth of ornamental pear trees is erupting along Green…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 20

Government report finds LTNs are popular and effective

Well this makes for interesting reading. A government report commissioned in the hopes of finding evidence of the unpopularity and ineffect…

Started by Rory

13 Mar 19
Reply by Sam Craft

Street Lighting repairs - how long generally does it take?

Hello, A street light near me has been off for some time. My neighbour originally spotted it and reported it over 3 weeks ago. I have repor…

Started by KTwok

60 Mar 18
Reply by Alan Stanton

Haringey consultation on small community green spaces

Link: communitygreenspace.commonplace.is

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Mar 18

Haringey toilet iniative consultation

Hi all, There is a group in the Borough called Loos 4 Haringey that is working with the Council to help it develop a better public toilet…

Started by Cowper

0 Mar 18

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service