Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Arena Poster

Thanks Liz for reporting the new Harringay Arena Poster via Flickr. I am attaching a copy of the proof sent to me by Wildmoor in February,…

Started by Hugh

1 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Mr Growbag

Kurds in the UK

An interesting piece for me and topical for Harringay.

Started by Hugh

12 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

Anyone know anything about the history of Grand Parade?

Me again! Asking for help on more history stuff. For my latest assignment on local heritage, I'm going to prepare some stuff on Grand Para…

Started by Liz

4 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Liz

Data on Harringay's Children? Heading for Buggy hell?

Harringay ward currently has one of the lowest populations of kids under 18 but is expecting the highest poultaion growth in this group. S…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 29, 2008

H's amazing map!

It's amazing to a foreign onlooker like me (Canadian), that the London boroughs, Harringay included, each hold such a distinct, discrete, u…

Started by bashley

2 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by bashley

Anyone ever notice this sculpture up by Duckett's?

Take a look at this picture just posted to Harringay Online's Flickr Group - by one of this site's members (going by a different screen nam…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by AnnieH

Is Haringey Council really recycling whats in our recycling boxes?

I left the house on the morning of 29th August to see the bin men putting our recycling into the wheelie bins and then emptying this mix in…

Started by Pasky

26 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by matt

Great New Photo on Harringay Online

An arial view of the top of Burgoyne Road, just after the old church was destroyed by fire.

Started by Hugh

4 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Is this the answer to preserving Harringay's Heritage buildings?

Haringey Independent, Charlotte Gray wrote: Seventeen of Haringey's most historic buildings and monuments are at risk of decaying beyond re…

Started by Liz

11 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Hugh

I'm Addicted to getting Harringay on the map..........Do I need to See a Doctor?

Having done the Wikipedia thing and BBC h2g2, I'm also on Panoramio (direct & via Google Earth - when you zoom in close enough). The l…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 23, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service