Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dig a hole through the earth from Harringay and come out......................

Google Maps has now added the useful function of letting you'd see where a hole dug through the centre of the earth would come out. Here's…

Started by Hugh

2 May 16, 2009
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Time to Revisit Harringay's Boundaries?

Over on one of the events pages, Liza Messing wrote the following: Hi there. I won't be coming to the meeting but am pleased to see WPRA…

Started by Hugh

17 May 16, 2009
Reply by DavidJ

St Paul's Church

A Wikipedian going under the name "Ucypanap" (go figure!) has just added an article to Wikipedia about St Paul's Church. What particularly…

Started by Hugh

7 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

How interested is the world in Harringay?

I'm not sure there's a good (or polite) answer to this. The new (to me at any rate) Wikirank tool which shows how many visits each Wikipe…

Started by Hugh

5 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Harringay In Context on the ONS Social Map of London

An interesting data visualisation which shows social data from the office of National Stats at the Super Output Area Level. Click on the m…

Started by Hugh

17 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by empyrean_aisles

The Ladder in art

I got "The Complete Pictures of Gilbert and George" as a gift and leafing though it the other day came across a work called "City Beach" wh…

Started by Michael Anderson

2 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Rajinald

Now with added snow! Harringay from the air.

Hi, If you saw the aerial photos of Harringay taken from my model plane (posted here), you might want to look at the latest batch. I thoug…

Started by McFly

11 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by alistairj

How Strange - Harringay makes it into Foreword of Chomsky's 2003 Book

Started by Hugh

5 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by matt

Harringay From the Air - Can you see your house?

Came across these two great photos on Panoramio. I know in the age of Google Earth that these aren't as exciting as they might once have be…

Started by Hugh

10 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Hugh

By-election candidate discribes Harringay/N8 as being "in the heart of Tottenham!"

A by-election candidate in the Seven Sisters, who lives in Falklands Road N8, describes himself as living in the "heart of Tottenham!". I'v…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

10 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service