Time: July 5, 2012 from 11am to 3pm
Location: Edible Landscapes London
Street: Finsbury Park
Website or Map: http://www.transitionfinsbury…
Phone: 07733 330 379
Event Tag: training, grafting, gardening
Posted By: Jo Homan
Latest Activity: Dec 28, 2011
With Gemma Harris of Urban Harvest
- plant propagation fundamentals
- edible plant identification practicals
- tool care
- chip bud grafting
- site tour (at 2.45)
1. £18 / £8 concessions (£16 / £6 for members of Capital Growth)
2. 1 day's volunteering and helping tidy up on the training day
3. 4 Timebank credits and helping tidy up on the training day (Haringey and Islington Timebanks). More info.
4. 15 North London LETS pledges More info.
- Course handouts, refreshments and lunch provided, including samples of preserved local foods (e.g. pestos, fruit leathers)
- Only 12 places, on a first come first served basis.
- We suggest stout shoes and suitable clothing as workshops continue during wet weather.
- Edible Landscapes London reserves the right to postpone workshops in adverse weather conditions and in situations beyond our control.
Volunteers can turn up on any of our regular days and receive informal training - no experience necessary - just turn up - all welcome - shared lunch at 1pm. Why not also join our Google Group?
DIRECTIONS TO EDIBLE LANDSCAPES LONDON
2 mins from Manor House tube (Piccadilly line) and bus stops - 253, 254, 29, 141, 341 buses.
Enter Finsbury Park by the Manor House entrance and turn right. You will see a fenced off area and soon a gate with the Green Routes sign. Edible Landscapes London is on the left hand side after you've entered the site.
Add a Comment