Thursday 29 November, 7 - 11pm
- A celebration of local Tottenham talent showcased at Tottenham Chances, 399 High Road, N17.
Friday 30 November, 7 - 11pm
- Put your dancing shoes on and climb aboard the Arc floating art gallery for the Electro Swing Club, featuring Future Swing Stories and the tropical sounds of live band Younger Zen @ The Arc, Barge Belle, 11 Hale Wharf, Ferry Lane, N17
Saturday 1 December, 12 - 7pm
- Tottenham Winter Festival & Market. Festive crafts and food market, as well as a live stage with performances from Brass Volcanoes; Tottenham Community Choir; a Christmas carols sing-a-long and the Tottenham Christmas Lights switch on at 6pm including a performance by Gladesmore Community School Choir at Tottenham Green, Town Hall Approach Road, N15
Sunday 2 December, 1 - 5pm
- Tottenham Winter Market: The market continues with a huge variety of stalls offering festive gifts, arts and crafts and food and drink.
- Part of the Tottenham Music Festival (see below) programme.
An afternoon of new Folk music curated by one of London’s top Folk promoters. Live music from The Keepsakes and One Eyed Wayne @ Bruce Castle Museum 1pm – 5pm