Time: April 9, 2016 from 11am to 6pm
Location: T Chances
Street: 399 High Road
Website or Map: https://www.google.co.uk/maps…
Event Tag: market, flea, punk, alternative, vintage, clothes, music
Posted By: PunkEthics
Latest Activity: Apr 7, 2016
The Tottenham Flea Pit returns!
Come along to T Chances in April and check out the finest stalls underground London has to offer; some punk, some political, some just down right weird.
It's free entry as ever, cheap drinks courtesy of the legendary T Chances crew, plus vegan grub and loud music.
Live music all day from:
- The Elektric Joltz (garage punk)
- Anarchic Tendencies (anarchofolk)
- Big L Dub Righter (acoustic reggae)
- The Barbarian Hoard (steampunk)
- The Pics (bluesyfolkpunk)
Add a Comment