- 23 November, 9:30am-3pm (Friday aimed at schools but open to all)
- 24 November, 10am-4pm (Saturday is aimed at all general visitors)
Skills London 2012 is supported by the Mayor of London and National Apprenticeship Service, and organised by London First and Prospects Events.
This interactive careers event is aimed at London’s young and future workforce. If you’re aged 15-24, a parent or teacher you can find all you need to know about apprenticeships
, employment, courses, placements, future career choices and more. First hand experience
Skills London is your chance to try out a host of skills, trades and professions and get loads of helpful tips to put you on the path to your future career. You can:
- meet employers including BDO LLP, Crossrail Ltd, GCHQ, Headmasters,Heathrow Airport, HSBC, Jobcentre Plus, KPMG LLP, London Fire Brigade, Marriott, McDonald's, Network Rail, NHS London, RAF, Transport for London (TfL)
- meet the National Apprenticeship Service
- talk to real people doing real jobs
- find out about training, enterprise and job opportunities
- learn skills with hands-on demos from advertising to zoology
- get advice from the experts.
- Skills London is zoned to make it easy to find the right route to success.
- Advice and Guidance
- City, Business, IT and Finance
- Creative, Hospitality, Retail and Leisure
- Design, Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Aerospace and Transport
- Maritime, Green and Environmental
- Public Sector, Charities, Health and Care
Book your free place at www.skillslondon2012.co.uk or just turn up on the day. To book a group of more than 10 visitors please call 01823 362800 or book online.