Time: May 11, 2021 from 7pm to 9:30pm
Location: "Harringay" "Haringey"
Street: Rutland Gardens
Website or Map: http://www.bestbirthcompany.c…
Event Tag: pregnancy, hypnobirthing, antenatal
Posted By: Carly Sandland
Latest Activity: May 5
My classes offer a holistic approach, incorporating all of the knowledge I’ve gained as a doula and as an antenatal, hypnobirthing, active birth and pregnancy yoga teacher. This unique combination of experience provides a much-needed alternative to the traditional antenatal courses available.
I have taken the best elements of all of my training and created an in-depth course that gives you complete and empowering birth preparation.
The course runs weekly, every Tuesday 7-9.30pm, for 4 weeks via Zoom.
Women and their partners join from Haringey, Harringay, Tottenham and the surrounding areas, which means you get to connect with and meet other parents-to-be in your local area.
Next Course dates: 9th Feb, 16th March, 20th April, 25th May
- Getting the birth you want
- Hypnobirthing, learning to work with your body
and your mind
- Understanding the vital role of hormones during labour and
- The physiology and mechanics of birth; understanding the
- How to manage the different stages of labour
- Breathing techniques, relaxation and massage
- Practising labour and birth positions
- The power of positive thought and affirmations and how to release fear and build confidence
- The role of the birth partner
- Pain and pain relief options
- Induction, intervention and C-sections
- Writing your birth plan
- Early hours, days and weeks of parenting
So many antenatal courses teach you the process of birth but offer no practical skills of how to manage it on the day. My class will show you both, giving you the best active birth positions for labour and childbirth as well as natural coping strategies for you and your partner.
Unlike some other hypnobirthing courses, I prepare you for all eventualities and cover what to do if the birth takes a slightly different path.
Being a doula means I can appreciate the vital role of a birth partner. After doing my course, your partner will come away with a thorough understanding of what their part will be and how they can support you on the big day.
If you have questions or need advice after the course I will be happy to support you until your birth.
Cost = £250
Add a Comment