Time: April 27, 2019 from 9am to 10:30am
Location: Project Me
Street: 84 Park Road
City/Town: Crouch End
Website or Map: http://www.project-me.co.uk
Phone: 0797 9934070
Event Tag: yoga, kundalini, meditation
Posted By: Shakti Sundari
Latest Activity: Apr 13, 2019
Kundalini Yoga & Meditation, Saturdays 9-10.30am, Project Me, Crouch End
Start your weekend with a dynamic, uplifting yoga class that cultivates fitness, well-being and awareness all in one.
A powerful practice for body, mind and soul, Kundalini Yoga activates your life-force energy through breath, dynamic postures, mudra and mantra.
Every class includes:
1) Tuning in with the mantra: Omg Namo Guru Dev Namo
2) Pranayma (yogic breathing techniques)
3) Warm up - preparing the body for practice
4) Kriya - a dynamic sequence of yogic postures combined with breathing techniques & meditative focus
5) Deep Relaxation
6) Tuning out with the mantra - Sat Nam
Sacred mantra and uplifting dance music is played throughout.
* Physically, you build core strength, flexibility and stamina
* Mentally you cultivate neutrality, calm and balance
* Emotionally you experience alignment and healing
* Spiritually, Kundalini Shakti is force for spiritual growth
This transformational practice is said to be a fast-track to awakening.
Regular practice supports:
* general fitness, strength & flexibility
* immunity and endocrine balance
* stress release and good mental health
* enhanced ability to focus on tasks
* increased vitality and sexual health
* enhanced awareness of energy
* alignment with your soul!
* emotional balance & integration
* deeper meditation
All levels are warmly welcome.
£65 for a 5-class card OR £15 to drop in
To register or make enquires please message:
Shakti has been teaching Kundalini Yoga & Meditation since 2009, after falling in love with this practice in 2007.
She has shared the practices with addicts in recovery, women with breast cancer and young people with eating disorders, alongside her regular group and private classes in London.
Alongside her Level 1 Teaching Training with I-SKY, Shakti has completed Level II modules in: Authentic Relationships and Mind & Meditation.
A passionate teacher of embodied awareness since 2003, as well as a Reiki Master and bodyworker, Shakti also teaches tantra and ecstatic dance, including her own Dancing the Goddess and Awakening Shakti programmes for women.
Add a Comment