Your chance to meet artists in local studios, cafes and other venues. Free entry to all venues to view and buy original artwork, including ceramics, printmaking, photography, painting, sculpture and mixed media – whatever your taste.
- Meet and get to know local artists, discover fresh and original work in a relaxed setting.
- Buy direct from the artist
- Visit the Group Show taster exhibition featuring at least one work by each of the 32 artists (6-10 May at The Original Gallery in Hornsey Library)
- Browse Artist's work on the CEOS website and choose whose studio exhibition to visit
- Visit the online map of Crouch End with addresses of artist's exhibition venues with image of their work
- All exhibiting venues including our sponsor cafes, pubs, shops and studio spaces are within walking distance of Crouch End clock tower
- Download here a leaflet with artist studio map and plan your art trail.
Taster Show Opening hours: Friday 6 May: 1–7pm, Saturday 7 May: 11–5pm, Sunday 8 May: 12–4pm, Monday 9 May: 3–7pm, Tuesday 10 May: 1–4pm.